2 responses

  1. Betty walker
    December 8, 2016

    They have violated the order and wanting to foreclosure I really need your help


    • John Watts
      December 8, 2016

      Betty — do you live in Alabama? If so we can help you. But if you are in Georgia or another state you’ll need a lawyer licensed in your state.


      John Watts

      ps — if you live in Alabama call Randi in my office at 205-879-2447.


Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop